Why choose the Regional Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democratization in Eastern Partnership Region?
This innovative new degree provides:
- A unique interdisciplinary master’s level education in human rights and democratization in the entire Post-Soviet area.
- European quality education in human rights and democratization.
- Career opportunities in international, governmental and non-governmental organizations, as well as in the academic sphere.
- Qualified teaching staff, including academic experts and highly qualified specialists with professional experience in international organizations such as the UN, Council of Europe and OSCE.
- A joint degree granted by four universities.
- Study visit to European institutions.
- Student mobility between the 4 partner universities.
- A multicultural learning environment, including excursions in host countries and cultural events.