Why choose the Regional Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democratisation in the Caucasus?
This innovative new degree provides:
- A unique interdisciplinary master’s level education in human rights and democratization in the entire Post-Soviet area.
- European quality education in human rights and democratisation.
- Career opportunities in international, governmental and non-governmental organizations, as well as in the academic sphere.
- Qualified teaching staff, including academic experts and highly qualified specialists with professional experience in international organisations such as the UN, Council of Europe and OSCE.
- Student mobility between 5 partner universities.
- Participation in Global Campus of Human rights events
- A multicultural learning environment, including excursions in host countries and cultural events.
- Benefit from GC activities as programme alumni