The Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democratization is the first interdisciplinary Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democratization in the Eastern Partnership region. The programme is specifically designed for all those who are interested in gaining comprehensive education and expertise in human rights and democratization in the region.
Upon completion of our Master’s Programme students will be able
- to address human rights and democratization related issues,
- to apply gained knowledge and skills to a variety of real-life problems,
- to facilitate reforms directed to improve the effective functionality of democratic institutions and the environment for human rights.
HR&D Master’s Programme offers students a combination of an interdisciplinary approach, theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
Main objectives of the Programme
The Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democratization aims to:
- Provide a master’s level education through the application of an interdisciplinary approach to the fields of human rights and democratization,
- Develop students into qualified professionals that are equipped with a high level of expertise in human rights and democratization in the Eastern Partnership Region,
- Improve the academic environment and scholarship of interdisciplinary research and teaching in the field of human rights and democratization at the regional level with the application of best practices in Europe,
- Creation of a network of Human Rights NGOs in the Eastern Partnership Region.