The Regional Master’s Programme in Human Rights and Democratisation in the Caucasus/GC Caucasus/ is gold to inform that the American university in Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan has officially joined our programme. Hence starting from 2022/23 academic year the GC Caucasus programme will be implemented by five universities:
- Yerevan State University, Programme Coordinator
- American University in Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan
- Belarusian State University
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiyv
During 2010-2014 the project was also implemented at University of European Political and Economic Stuides Constantin Stere, Chisinau, Moldova.