Dr.Hab in Law,
Dean of the Law Faculty, University of European Political and Economic studies
- 1978 – 1983 : Faculty of law of the State University of Chisinau– University studies, diploma with honorary mention.
- 1983 – 1987 : Postgraduate studies at the Faculty of Law of Lomonsov University in Moscow, diploma of doctor in law (1988)
- 2010 – Doctor habilitatus in law
- 2010 – present: Dean, University of European political and economic studies
- 2008 – present: Lecturer, Faculty of Penal law and Criminology, State University of Moldova (supplementary work)
- 2005 – 2007 : Lawyer, Interbranch Collegium of Chamber of Lawyers in Moscow, Russian Federation(activity suspended on own will).
- 2004 – 2005: Superior Lecturer, Faculty of Public Law, University of European studies in Moldova
- 2000 – 2002: Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Republic of Moldova in Republic of Austria, Chief of Permanent delegation of Republic of Moldova to OSCE
- Human Rights
- Transitory society
Romanian (mother tongue), Russian, German, English
1. Grecu R. Stere-the jurist. 2008. 248 p.
2. Grecu R. Stere in battle for human rights. 2009. 232 p.
- Grecu Raisa, Grecu Ilie. About some historical and contemporary aspects of the right of private property. In: Notarius. 2009, nr 4, р. 40 – 48.
- Grecu Raisa. About some aspects of historical development of the institution of human rights and liberties in the European constitutional space. In: Problems of fighting with transnational organized crime and corruption during globalization. Materials from international scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 75th Anniversary of the Kazach National University of Al-Farbi. 11th of April 2009. Alma-Ata, p. 102-109.
- Grecu R.Importance of the institution of fundamental human rights and liberties for the formation of the conscience and the judicial culture of the population. In: Judicial culture and prevention of corruption. Internal conference materials.1st of November 2007. Chişinău: Bons Offices SRL, 2007. p. 95 – 102.